[keycloak-user] keycloak and External IDP

vandana thota vandana0242 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:21:36 EDT 2018

Thanks!

I have  configured  below in okta  :

Single sign on url : http://
/auth/realms/master/broker/samlsample/endpoint

Requestable sso urls  :  http://
 /auth/realms/master/broker/samlsample/endpoint

Where  both the above urls  I have mentioned same.

Audience URI SP  Enityt ID  :  http://
 /auth/realms/sample-app

For all  urls hostname:portnumber are same.

hostname and port number is the where keycloak  is running .

I did not mention anywhere  app url  in okta
But I do mentioned the app url  in keycloak

At which  part I'm missing  any idea ?