[keycloak-user] Kerberos Authentication

"Matthias Müller" matthiasmueller07 at web.de
Mon Jul 9 02:14:43 EDT 2018

I added the necessary fields in the ldap configuration before.

Realm: local.domain
Principal: HTTP/server.name at local.domain
Keytab: /etc/keytab/servername.keytab

local.domain and server.name are place holder for the original settings.

The following message is shown with kinit and kvno:
kinit: Preauthentication failed while getting initial credentials
No credentials cache found (filename: /tmp/krb5cc_0) while getting client principal name

When I read the keytab file with klist the output is:
0 01/01/1970 00:00:00 HTTP/server.name at local.domain (aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96)

Related to the log:
No entry is shown in this case. Only when I deactivate kerberos the normals logs are shown for example wrong user.

Thanks