[keycloak-user] Customizing account change password to send an email

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 16 13:43:17 EDT 2018

Hi Ori,

There's org.keycloak.events.EventListenerSpi in keycloak-server-spi-private. You can implement an EventListenerProvider (plus the corresponding factory) and listen for events of type EventType.UPDATE_PASSWORD.
Then retrieve an EmailSenderProvider from your KeycloakSession, and voilà!

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro