[keycloak-user] Frontend and backend on separate servers

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Jul 18 12:00:43 EDT 2018

I'm afraid Keycloak Proxy is not relevant in your case, but just FYI -
indeed, the old proxy is deprecated, but the new one [1] is going to be
incorporated into Keycloak soon, under the tentative name "keycloak-
generic-adapter". See the keycloak-dev posting [2] for details.

Dmitry

[1] https://github.com/gambol99/keycloak-proxy
[2] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2018-June/010958.html