[keycloak-user] admin account custom theme not working

Manisha Nandal manisha04.nandal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:51:12 EDT 2018

Thanks for reply.

This is not related to caching. To be more specific I have modified these
files from base directory

themes\mytheme\admin\resources\partials\realm-identity-provider-social.html
themes\mytheme\admin\resources\partials\realm-identity-provider-saml.html

My changes are not picked. If i change the theme of master realm and my own
realm then it picks changes.

I have observed that,  in admin console theme is not picked specific to my
own realm. Rather it uses the theme of  master realm.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks.
Manisha