[keycloak-user] Groups as array of objects (Script Mapper ? )

Daniel Teixeira ddtxra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:12:53 EDT 2018

Thank you for your answer Dmitry.

Indeed the dependencies org.keycloak.keycloak-services was missing! I have
added that one on the module.xml and it worked :)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.3"
name="swiss.sib.keycloak.sib-group-membership-mapper">
    <resources>
        <resource-root path="sib-group-membership-mapper.jar"/>
    </resources>
    <dependencies>
        <module name="org.keycloak.keycloak-core"/>
        <module name="org.keycloak.keycloak-server-spi"/>
        <module name="org.keycloak.keycloak-server-spi-private"/>
        <module name="org.keycloak.keycloak-services"/>
    </dependencies>
</module>

Also there was another error, my directory structured was missing the
module name (sib-group-membership-mapper):
mkdir -p modules/swiss/sib/keycloak/***sib-group-membership-mapper***/main/

If others have the same trouble, all the configuration can be accomplished
with the single command:
./bin/jboss-cli.sh --command="module add
--name=swiss.sib.keycloak.sib-group-membership-mapper
--resources=/tmp/sib-group-membership-mapper.jar
--dependencies=org.keycloak.keycloak-core,org.keycloak.keycloak-server-spi,org.keycloak.keycloak-server-spi-private,org.keycloak.keycloak-services"

and I leave this repo as a reference:
https://github.com/ddtxra/sib-group-membership-mapper

Thanks again Dmitry.

--