[keycloak-user] Alternative client-cert authentication

Nalyvayko, Peter pnalyvayko at agi.com
Tue Jul 24 13:03:12 EDT 2018

Hi Nikola,

Try this:

Auth type                  Requirement                                             Type
X509                        ALTERNATIVE            Flow
  ==>  X509/Validate Username Form    ALTERNATIVE     (execution step, X509 flow)
  ==> Browser Forms                                 ALTERNATIVE     (sub-flow, X509 flow)
         ====> Username Password Form    REQUIRED        (execution step, Browser Forms flow)