[keycloak-user] IdP selection based on email address

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Jul 25 19:49:27 EDT 2018

Hi Yann,

Script-based authenticator should be perfect here. For how to implement redirection to IdP, take a look at how it is done in IdentityProviderAuthenticator (that shows in the GUI as "Identity Provider Redirector"):

List<IdentityProviderModel> identityProviders = context.getRealm().getIdentityProviders();

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/authentication/authenticators/browser/IdentityProviderAuthenticator.java#L66

Basically, you'll need to implement the same in JavaScript.

Good luck!
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro