[keycloak-user] Multiple AUTH_SESSION_IDs

priti guleria pritiguleria10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:23:26 EDT 2018

Does keycloak create one AUTH_SESSION_ID per owner session node when in
cluster? I have a cluster with two owners for sessions and with every
successful login there are two AUTH_SESSION_IDs returned.

Also, I tried to remove route information from AUTH_SESSION_ID by following
the below link. However, route information was dropped only for
authentication session and was retained for user session. Is there anything
more to be done here?

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-documentation/blob/master/server_installation/topics/clustering/sticky-sessions.adoc

To overcome some of the above problems, I am configuring jboss.node.name to
same value say “mycookie” in every node in the cluster and then add routing
information in load balancer. Will this cause any issue? I have not noticed
any issue so far.

Thanks,

Priti