[keycloak-user] Browser not maintaining session for keycloak users

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 30 20:44:20 EDT 2018

Hi,

Did you do everything in accordance with the docs?
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#_installed_adapter

Do you experience this in "manual" mode too?

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro