[keycloak-user] SSO with multiple domains

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Jul 30 23:37:22 EDT 2018

Hi Ushanas,

Out of the box, client applications do not have any mechanism to determine if the user has logged out.
But you can implement it using the so called "iframe trick". More info here: https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#openid-connect-vs-saml

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro