[keycloak-user] Keycloak integration with mysql.

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Jul 31 02:50:33 EDT 2018

Hi again Irtiza,

On Tue, 2018-07-31 at 11:41 +0500, Irtiza Ali wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Keycloak by default uses h2 hibernate as db and I want to replace it with
> mysql. I have followed the guidelines in documentation but was unable to
> figure out that mysql is integrated or not.
>
> Kindly provide me some guilelines in this regards.
>

> 1) any blog or tutorials for this purpose.

Here's the doc: https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installatio
n/index.html#_database

Basically, you'll need to install a JDBC driver, setup your database and configure it in Keycloak.

> 2) any method to validate that mysql in integrated with keycloak.

The best way would be to connect to MySQL (using CLI, or MySQL
Workbench, or whatever tool you choose) and to see if its populated.

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro