[keycloak-user] Sharing default configuration for keycloak deployment

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 03:36:30 EDT 2018

As for the realm config, you can also start the keycloak with these
switches:

./standalone.sh -Dkeycloak.migration.action=import
-Dkeycloak.migration.provider=singleFile
-Dkeycloak.migration.file=realm-export.json
-Dkeycloak.migration.strategy=OVERWRITE_EXISTING

This will start Keycloak and import your realm.