[keycloak-user] Auth0 Lock alternative

Eric B ebenzacar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:21:19 EDT 2018

I believe there are ways to embed keycloak in an iframe, but there are
security implications of doing that.  By default, I believe keycloak has
some xframe options enabled to prevent precisely that.  I haven't tried it
myself yet, so i would be interested to know as well how easy it is to
accomplish.

Thanks

Eric