[keycloak-user] Auth0 Lock alternative

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 16:10:44 EDT 2018

Hi,

you can either look at our Themes functionality if you want to customize
look and feel of login page (See the docs and examples for the details).
In this case, page will be still displayed by Keycloak server, just will
have different L&F.

Other possibility is to use OAuth2
Resource-Owner-Password-Credentials-Grant (Direct grant). In this case,
you can create the form by yourself and then send the username+password
in the separate HTTP Post request to Keycloak and Keycloak will return
you back the tokens.

Marek