[keycloak-user] How to use jaxrs-oauth-client for authorization code grant?

Anselme Ndeke ndekefa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:43:59 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to use the authorization code grant flow using a pure
jaxrs filter.

So far, I've successfully added the jaxrs-oauth-client (
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/adapters/
oidc/jaxrs-oauth-client) to my rest app, which sends errors on requests
without a token.

Then, I wonder if jaxrs-oauth-client supports the authorization code grant?
This class https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/adapters/
oidc/jaxrs-oauth-client/src/main/java/org/keycloak/jaxrs/
JaxrsOAuthClient.java has some methods about redirect but I couldn't find
any example. I want some URLs to send redirects to auth server instead of
auth errors, like in the vanilla getting started guide and without using
wildfly/jetty/tomcat/spring adapters.

Thanks