[keycloak-user] Mapping SAML attributes from ADFS

Rens Verhage Rens.Verhage at topicus.nl
Mon Jun 4 06:23:43 EDT 2018

Thanks Tony! This helped a lot.

After mapping the attributes like this everything works fine:

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname -> lastName
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname -> firstName
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress -> email

Rens

On 4 Jun 2018, at 11:58, Tony Harris <Tony.Harris at oneadvanced.com<mailto:Tony.Harris at oneadvanced.com>> wrote:

This might help get you started.  This maps the surname claim in SAML to the LastName attribute in Keycloak.

The SAML names here should give you the name of the others.  https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSCT62/com.ibm.iamservice.doc/concepts/saml_assertion_credential_token_mapping_adfs_azure.html

<image001.png>