[keycloak-user] Where did "Requesting Entitlements" go?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 08:31:21 EDT 2018

I'll to write a migration guide before Final.

Due to some changes in new UMA 2.0 spec, permissions are now obtained from
a single endpoint, the token endpoint. For now, I would ask you to take a
look at [1].

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/authorization_services/index.html#_service_obtaining_permissions