[keycloak-user] Fwd: Users in Multiple Realms

S Mishra sm.info at tradeboox.com
Wed Jun 6 04:07:41 EDT 2018

Hello

Please excuse me if this has been asked before (I'm sure it has), and I
would be grateful if someone could point me to the right resources.

I have 2 realms, REALM1 and REALM2, in my local instance of KC.

I would like to validate and issue tokens for users who are members of a
particular group in another realm on the same server. I.e., In REALM2, I've
created a group e.g., REALM1-GROUP, and assigned users to this group, who I
want to be validated in REALM1.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Sam