[keycloak-user] unintentionally changing the client ID in the sequence of registration

蘆原 大輔/行員/福岡銀行 ashihara at fukuokabank.co.jp
Thu Jun 7 01:57:04 EDT 2018

I am using keycloak -3.4.3.Final.

I am troubled by unintentionally changing the client ID in the sequence of registration transitions.
The details are as follows.

1、After new user is registered, E-mail is sent from Keycloak.(client ID:"sample app")
2、When I click the link of E-Mail, the confirmation validity screen of the mail address is displayed.(client ID:"sample app")
3、When I click the link "click here to proceed" on the confirmation validity screen of the mail address, client ID is changed from "sample app" to "account".

Is the behavior of the above 3 a Keycloak specification?
Is it impossible to make the screen transition of Client ID as Sample app?

thanks