[keycloak-user] search-friendly mailing list archives?

Raphael Favier r.favier at tkhinnovations.com
Thu Jun 7 05:44:04 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm a new subscriber to this mailing list and I'm happy to see how active
it is.

However I am quite surprised that it is very hard to search its archived
messages.
Of course archives are here but they are only provided as .txt files. Which
makes it quite hard to navigate.
For now I am basically using Google and the "site" operator to look for
messages that were posted prior to my subscription to the list.

Or is there an easier way?

I have seen other open source projects using Nabble or Google groups to
make it easier for their user to search in their mailing list archives.

I think such a tool would reduce the number of questions asked over and
over and ease help between users.

with kind regards
Raphael