[keycloak-user] Keycloak - User registration flow query

Manisha Nandal manisha04.nandal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:28:25 EDT 2018

 Hi Team,

I have used keycloak identity provider for my web application for
authentication purpose. I have a query related to user registration flow -
Validations of attributes like "first name" and several other (say optional
or mandatory) on user registration page is on the client or server side ?
As far i have checked i can't see any client side validation in
"register.ftl" file.

Idea is to add some custom attributes and perform some basic validations
for them.

Thanks,
Manisha