[keycloak-user] Problem with realm token settings after changing realm name

Regula Engelhardt engelhardt at noiseag.ch
Fri Jun 8 04:49:40 EDT 2018

Hello

I have a problem with the token settings. Because my realm name originally had a whitespace in it and the redirection URI for the Google Identity Provider did not work with this name I changed it to a realm name with an underscore instead. Now I can’t change the token settings for my realm with the new name, I always get the error “Resource not found... We could not find the resource you are looking for. Please make sure the URL you entered is correct.”. If I change the name back though I can go to the token settings.

Thanks for your help!

Regula Engelhardt

Junior Developer

Noise AG