[keycloak-user] http keycloak proxy behind https traefik proxy

Pierre Nowak pnowak.pierre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:02:47 EDT 2018

I found I can put proxy-address-forwarding in the keycloak security proxy
proxy.json here :
  "applications":[
      {
         "proxy-address-forwarding":true,
...}

now the redirect_uri is correct ! but when I login I have the following
error:

Jun 11, 2018 9:57:04 AM org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator
resolveCode
ERROR: failed to turn code into token
java.net.UnknownHostException: keycloakaddress