[keycloak-user] Using java admin client with Wildfly

Pedro Pedro sinsn_619 at abv.bg
Mon Jun 11 08:30:35 EDT 2018

 I added jboss-deployment-structure but still getting the same exception. Here is the content of it:

  Am I missing something?

   I faced issues like this and resolved by setting resteasy wildfly module dependency.

    On Mon 11 Jun, 2018, 4:40 AM Pedro Pedro, <
     sinsn_619 at abv.bg > wrote:

Hi all,

 I am trying to use the admin client in maven project, but on startup fails with this:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find constructor for class: org.keycloak.admin.client.resource.ServerInfoResource

 at org.jboss.resteasy.spi.metadata.ResourceBuilder.constructor(ResourceBuilder.java:683)

 at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.resourcefactory.POJOResourceFactory.registered(POJOResourceFactory.java:41)

 at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.addResourceFactory(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:207)

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.addResourceFactory(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:193)

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.addResourceFactory(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:179)

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.addResourceFactory(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:156)

at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.addPerRequestResource(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:75)

at org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyDeployment.registration(ResteasyDeployment.java:400)

 at org.jboss.restea

sy.spi.ResteasyDeployment.start(ResteasyDeployment.java:241)

 Any ideas about this?

     keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org