[keycloak-user] Will Keycloak scale to handle hundreads of LDAP integrations?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 08:34:40 EDT 2018

Are you planning to have a single realm?

The way users are retrieved when there is multiple LDAP servers is
currently quite limited. It will simply search through them in order until
the user is found. Once found a user with the link to the correct LDAP will
be setup. With hundreds of LDAP connections this will most likely be rather
slow.

It's also not a scenario we've tested so you would have to test and
experiment with this yourself.