[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:09:06 EDT 2018

Thanks Pedro, I went through the pull request.
I'm not sure how to modify my entitlement requests?
For example I have:
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer
$TOKEN" -d '{
    "permissions" : [
        {
            "resource_set_name" : "Sensors",
            "scopes" : [
                "sensors:update"
            ]
        }
    ]
}'  "http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/waziup/authz/entitlement/waziup"

This call has been moved to uma-2, right?
Can I add pushed claims to this call? What I'm imagining is:

curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer
$TOKEN" -d '{
    "permissions" : [
        {
            "resource_set_name" : "Sensors",
            "scopes" : [
                "sensors:update"
            ]
        }
    ],
    claims: ["owner": "cdupont"]
}'  "http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/waziup/authz/entitlement/waziup"

In this example, I would like to push the owner of the sensor ("cdupont"),
which I take from our own database before calling the API.

Sorry about the questions, maybe I should just wait that the documentation
is merged :)