[keycloak-user] Fine-grained permissions to map a client role to a group

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 14:05:22 EDT 2018

Hi,

We do support fine-grained permissions for Groups. But I think your problem
is related to the fact that there is no specific permission for mapping
role to a group. Is that correct?

Regarding the "manage-users" role, this is the role that grants access to
groups. As well "view-users".

Regards.
Pedro Igor