[keycloak-user] Needs to know wether the doc info is part of SSO or not

vandana thota vandana0242 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:27:35 EDT 2018

We are trying to have single sign on  configuration by using keycloak ,
external IDP , Wildfly , keycloak-saml-adapters, Application deployed on
wildfly instance

We have added  and  external identity provider on keycloak.

After this I could  see a tab  which is realated  to  this IDP  and I gave
the name  for the  tab as Sampleapp-saml on keycloak user interface  page
right  side.

When I clik  on that tab  Sampleapp-saml , its  redirecting to External IDP
user interface  page ( Login page ) After I enter the  credentails its
going to keycloak  page.  But  here  we have to get the app what we
configured in external IDP . For  this do we need  to  do any
configurations on keycloak and wildfly , application deployed  on  wildfly
instance

Installed keycloak saml adapaters  on wildfly server , we have choosen saml
adapter cuz our external IDP  is followinf SAML 2.0 standards.

https://www.keycloak.org/docs/2.5/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/jboss-adapter.html

Does  any one  knows  the section 4.2.1.2 is a part of single sign on
configuration ?