[keycloak-user] Using the Keycloak js adapter in a Mobile App

Stephen Coady scoady at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 05:05:30 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am currently trying to use the Keycloak JS adapter to login on a mobile
device. We were using the cordova adapter but had to change to the default
as with local development using Openshift this line:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-js-bower/blob/master/dist/keycloak.js#L1289
was causing us issues and we could not redirect to the app.

My question is this: is there a way, or a way planned, to handle the code
returned from login with the redirectUri in a mobile view? Currently it
looks as though I will have to parse the returned token myself and then
login using whatever details it provides me with.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--

STEPHEN COADY

ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER