[keycloak-user] 3.4.3.Final Resolve java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/authorization/client/Configuration in custom authenticator

Jeremy Giberson jeremy.giberson at privoro.com
Tue Jun 26 12:23:23 EDT 2018

Hello,
I’m wondering how I can resolve the error: "Uncaught server error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/authorization/client/Configuration” being thrown in my custom authenticator. This started occurring after we added the dependency "
keycloak-authz-client” to our project so we can utilize the AuthzClient class.

I’m hoping to utilize the hot deployment option of moving my compiled jar into the deployments folder.