[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:21:28 EDT 2018

That's great, I was able to "share" a resource in my account console.
As a keycloak admin, where to see all the sharings performed by users?

Also, how to take into account this sharing in permission evaluation?
Should I write specific policies to take into resource sharing?
For instance, I have a javascript policy to authorize the resource owner to
access his resource.
Should I write a "is shared with you" policy?