[keycloak-user] Why does error page always use base theme?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 04:08:00 EDT 2018

That depends on what error page you are referring to.

As long as the URL of the error page includes the realm it will use the
login theme for that realm. Otherwise it will fallback to the login theme
of the master realm.

You can try this out by creating a new realm called test. Use the base
theme for this. Afterwards open:

http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/nosdf

That should use the Keycloak them. Then open:

http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/test/nosdf

That will use the base theme.