[keycloak-user] Spring Boot with multiple Keycloak instances

Cedric Thiebault cedric.thiebault at sensefly.com
Fri Mar 2 03:25:46 EST 2018

Hello,

We are developing a REST API (Spring Boot micro-services) secured by Keycloak.

We would like to use 2 different Keycloak instances:
- one for employees linked to our Active Directory
- one for our customers
The idea is to isolate environments to reduce the impact on customer side when modifying internal services...

Securing a Spring Boot app with Keycloak Spring adapters is easy (thanks guys!). But I don't see in documentation how use 2 Keycloak instances as we always refer to a single keycloak.json.

Is securing a Spring Boot app with 2 different Keycloak instances possible?

Thanks for your help!

Cedric