[keycloak-user] Fwd: refresh_token flow doesn't work with a standalone_ha setup

Soumya Mishra soumya.mishra at aktana.com
Mon Mar 12 16:06:37 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I am facing a problem with running keycloak in standalone clustered mode
(i.e, standalone-ha) mode. I have a set of 3 clusters and using a load
balancer on top of it.

I am able to login properly each time. But the refresh_token and
offline_access token flow is not working properly because the load balancer
is hitting different instances at different times. It only works when the
load balancer hits the instance from which the token was generated.

I compared various tokens generated by all the different instances and I
see that iss, iat and jti values are different for each of the tokens. Is
it a problem?

Please let me know if anybody has any idea how this issue should be fixed
or where I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Soumya