[keycloak-user] Delete large realm fails with timeout

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 17:46:56 EDT 2018

On 10/03/18 02:18, Niels Bertram wrote:
> Yes trying to upgrade to RH-SSO 7.2 but there are lots of errors
> during database upgrade. Looks like the liquibase scripts work with a
> fresh install but not after the database was "used" for 2 years and
> holds data.
The idea is, that upgrade from from 1.9.8 (or any other version) to
3.4.3 should always work even if you have existing data in the database.
If it doesn't work it's a bug.

We are testing database upgrades, but it's possible that we miss some
scenarios. For example DB upgrade is broken just if some "special"
condition of data format happens (EG. Read-only LDAP is configured in
the realm). So feel free to create JIRA and add stacktrace you saw at
server.log during upgrade. Also all the other details (used DB, previous
version you're migrating from etc).

Thanks,
Marek