[keycloak-user] Help needed to perform SSO on iOS

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 06:50:41 EDT 2018

I have done further tests on iOS and at this point, I have come to the
conclusion that both Keycloak and AppAuth are working as expected, it's the
`SFAuthenticationSession` on iOS 11 causing quite a lot of issues here.

I have documented the tests I have done here [1].

[1] https://github.com/openid/AppAuth-iOS/issues/186

Thanks.