[keycloak-user] "You took too long to login" after first login request after SSO session idle occurs (NOT login timeout)

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 01:53:02 EDT 2018

I think I know what's going on. Could you please create JIRA and assign
to me?

BTV. We never tested setup where accessTokenLifespan is bigger than
session idle timeout.  It's a bit strange setup as your session will
most likely always timeouts before you have a chance to refresh tokens.
So user will defacto need to re-login every 15 minutes. But if you are
fine with this limitation, then ok :)

Marek