[keycloak-user] Best setup to extend Keycloak

Francis Zabala francis.zabala at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 07:07:51 EDT 2018

 Just wanted to give an update. I had given up on this and created my auth provider and it was a nightmare. Anyway, is it possible to extend or customize Keycloak so that user registration needs just a mobile number and a password generated by the server and sent to the user via SMS.
Also, what's the best way to test a custom SPI? Does that mean we have to deploy it to Keycloak every time we want to test it?