[keycloak-user] Group-Mapping

Lahari Guntha lahari.guntha at tcs.com
Fri Mar 16 07:48:41 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We are using keycloak of version 3.3.0.CR2.

I have my Keycloak integrated with LDAP.

I have configured  many applications to have SSO with Keycloak. I have done all the configuration to have LDAP integration with Keycloak. I have also configured Group mappers so that groups from LDAP are also synced to LDAP.

eg:

Users in LDAP:  "user1"

Groups in LDAP:  "group1","group2"

When i login into one of my application that is configured to have SSO with keycloak with user "user1" that is present in group "group1"...that user entry gets shown in  the Keycloak UI page and we can also see the groups mapped to it.

Now I add the user "user1" into another group "group2"...

But now the newly added group is not reflected when click on User> Group Mapping.

Why Is this happening??

What is the solution to continuously sync the users with the groups they are present in/added newly automatically????

Thanks,

Lahari
and any attachments. Thank you