[keycloak-user] Redirect to Keycloak without Adapter Error

Bruno Palermo palermo at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 08:22:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

Currently I'm using the JavaScript adapter to create the registration URL,
but we are facing some issues with Googlebot regarding the site redirection.

I tried to create manually the registration page url:
https://localhost:8080/auth/realms/<realm>/protocol/openid-connect/registrat
ions?client_id=<client-id>&redirect_uri=<redirect-uri>&state=<random-uuid>&n
once=<random-uuid>&response_mode=fragment&response_type=code&scope=openid

Unfortunately something when the user click on the link sometimes happens an
error: "Page has expired. To restart the login process. To continue the
login process".

It's possible to redirect to the registration page without using the
Keycloak adapter?

Thanks,
Bruno