[keycloak-user] Mapping a user attribute to a custom claim

Paolo Tedesco Paolo.Tedesco at cern.ch
Fri Mar 16 10:41:06 EDT 2018

Hi all,
I've configured Google and Github as Identity Providers.
I would like to have one of the user attributes, the email, mapped to a custom claim, called "userPrincipalName".

I tried creating an Attribute Importer mapper, with
Social Profile JSON Field Path = emailaddress
User Attribute Name = userPrincipalName
but this does not seem to work.

Is there a way to log the JSON token obtained from the identity provider, so that I can have an idea of what should go in the " Social Profile JSON Field Path" field?

Thanks,
Paolo