[keycloak-user] Mod_auth_openidc vs keycloak proxy

abhishek raghav abhi.raghav007 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:14:11 EDT 2018

Hi
I have been using mod_auth_openidc for a while and its kind of a cool
solution for a header based authentication for some legacy systems.
But i am sort of doubtful about the use cases i am building around and
nature of setup we have.
I have sort of different components which maintains their own sessions but
all linking via keycloak as IDP.
Few months back i have heard about new generation keycloak proxy plan in
the same maili chain. It was very cool and since it is going to be
supported and inbuilt in keyclok, i was exited to see it in action. But
since then i never saw any updates around that.
Does keycloak team has any near future plans to implements this cool new
version of keyclaok proxy.
I am really looking forward to having that as that would be a big add to
support legacy systems which do not support oidc or saml.
Thanks Abhishek
via Newton Mail
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=9.8.195&pv=11.2.6&source=email_footer_2]