[keycloak-user] HA for keycloak

Dariusz Chrzascik dchrzascik at novomatic-tech.com
Mon Mar 19 07:11:26 EDT 2018

Hi,

Yes, there are a few resources that will be helpful for you:
1. Server installation guide:
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html It
goes through operating modes (including standalone HA and domain) and
then dives into details of setting things up (most comprehensive and
personally I think that it is best; it contains all the things that you
need to know)
2. Quickstart:
http://blog.keycloak.org/2015/04/running-keycloak-cluster-with-docker.html
3. Wildfly HA guide:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/High+Availability+Guide
4. Octopus blog that is usefeull when you consider using only TCP as a
cluser communication basis: https://octopus.com/blog/wildfly-jdbc-ping
5. Furthermore, if you consider running your docker on k8s, I recommend
checkout out helm package:
https://github.com/kubernetes/charts/tree/master/incubator/keycloak

Regards,
Dariusz Chrząścik

>>> "Lahari  Guntha" <lahari.guntha at tcs.com> 03/19/18 11:57 AM >>>

Hi All,

I have launched keycloak as a Docker container. I am using Keycloak of
version 3.3.0.CR2. I have all my configurations done for nearly 10
clients. It is working fine...somehow my container went to "Excited"
state. Since I have configured all my applications to have SSO.....and
since the container went down....and since  the entry point for all my
applications is Keycloak...I was not able to reach out to any of my
applications.

Moreover when I started the container back I lost all my configuration
made....

Is there any clear documentation i.e step by step procedure  to have
Keycloak with high availability???

Thanks & Regards,

Lahari G
and any attachments. Thank you

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. The information contained in this E-mail message may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us by return E-mail or telephone NOVOMATIC Technologies Poland S.A. +48 12 258 00 50. Any E-mail attachment may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.