[keycloak-user] API not protected immediately after logout

José Miguel Gonçalves jose.goncalves at inov.pt
Wed Mar 21 07:02:18 EDT 2018

Digging a little bit more on this issue, I found that the session is
still alive after logout because of a 'connect.sid' cookie set in the
browser that was written by the Node.js server. As this cookie has the
HttpOnly flag set, it can not be cleared on the client side.

So my question is, what needs to be changed on the example code
('service-nodejs' and/or 'app-jee-html5') to terminate the session (and
clear 'connect.sid' cookie) immediately after I press the logout button?