[keycloak-user] Keycloak SAML Elytron adapter with aggregate-realm

Zoltán Kukk zoltan.kukk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:24:07 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I tried to use Keycloak SAML adapter in Wildlfy 11 but I have to
enrich SAML claim
with local roles so I have grouped KeycloakSAMLRealm as authentication realm and
a properties-realm as authorization realm with an aggregate-realm.
I have figured out it is not working because Elytron properties-realm
limited to use
NamePrincipal only and Keycloak returning SamlPrincipal.

Can you suggest a solution to add roles to a SAML claim from local
store (file or database)?

Best regards,
Zoltán Kukk