[keycloak-user] Help for configuring keycloak with existing GWT amalgamated Spring application

mukesh Harshwal mukesh_harshwal at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 27 03:14:12 EDT 2018

Hi team,
I am having an existing GWT amalgamated Spring application which is currently configured with JOSSO by using Spring Security. In order to revive the application security I want to plug-out JOSSO and integrate Keycloak. I've seen few examples for Keycloak integration with Springboot application but not finding any example for simple Spring application's integration with Keycloak.Any help would be appreciated gratefully.
Thanks,Mukesh