[keycloak-user] keycloak ldap Oracle Identity Directory

Remco Cats remco.cats at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:55:13 EDT 2018

 Hi All,

I have a question about keycloak. We have the following situation:

In our LDAP environment we have Groups and Role stored.
In the LDAP environment is a relationship between them via a attribute
uniquemember.

The relationship is then a many to many relationship that is not supported
in keycloak.
So I want to import the groups into groups an roles into roles so that
everything is inside keycloak.
But I also want the relationship between the GROUP and the ROL.

I have already import the groups and roles separately but I cannot map the
relationship between there. And by hand is not the ideal situation.

Does anyone have this issue.

best regards,

Remco