[keycloak-user] Realm as identity provider

Matthias ANGLADE manglade at nextoo.fr
Thu Mar 29 11:06:53 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm currently working on a use case for which I need to use a realm as an
identity provider for others realms. Everything is working fine except that
the "realm_access" claim that I originally obtain from the parent realm
isn't propagated in the token I finally retrieve. Considering the schema in
the relevant section of the docs I guess the child realm forge it's own
token based on the one received from the parent realm.

Anyway, is there anyway to concatenate le realm_access claim ? So far, I've
tried to do it by defining identity provider mappers but without any
success.

Yours,