[keycloak-user] Configure granted consents to not persistent

CS CHONG cheesiangcs at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:25:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

Are we able to force user to confirm consent after every login ?

In another words, user will need to confirm consent for a particular client every time when they login.

I understand that Keycloak has introduced "Persistent grants” in released 1.2.0.CR1 <https://blog.keycloak.org/2015/05/persistent-grants-in-keycloak.html>, which user doesn't need to confirm consent for particular client more times.

I couldn’t found any similar solutions from KC documentation, or KC forum. I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some
 hints.

Regards,
CS